Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Things My Daughter Has Eaten in the Last 24 Hours

1. Crunchy dog treats.
2. Edamame.
3. Rice.
4. A gallon of milk.
5. Chewy dog treats.
6. Tortilla chips.
7. The contents of one of those little square jelly packets at a restaurant, grape flavored.
8. One little smear of another little square jelly packet, orange marmalade flavored.
9. Pancake syrup.
10. Flour.* Seriously, plain wheat flour. Unbleached.
11. Nepali noodles.
12. Turkey. But only because I told her I wouldn't give her any flour unless she ate some.
13. About three molecules of black beans.
14. Pretzels.

*In my defense, the first time she asked for flour I assumed she wanted to play with it and gave her a little spoonful in a cup. Why on earth she actually developed a taste for it, I have no idea, so help me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that all :-)

You could have done a lot worse!
At least (most of) it was edible.

Many POM's wouldn't admit to
the things their offspring take
to their mouths. I shudder to think what happens when we aren't watching.

9:57 AM  
Blogger jwoods said...

Oh, hell yeah, no kidding! What about the purple crayons? That's a nasty scare, come diaper-changing time.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bright green poop showed up after Thomas the Tank Engine birthday cake. Boy, that was a scare!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home